20 rapid practical tips to teach empathy & emotional development to kids
1. Talk about emotions and why people feel them.
2. Help them identify and understand other people’s body language.
3. Encourage them to ask questions and get to know people.
4. Explain why it’s important to be considerate of others.
5. Show them how to be supportive and helpful to others.
6. Help them understand that everyone has different opinions and that’s okay.
7. Teach them to be tolerant and accepting of others.
8. Explain why it’s important to be aware of their words and actions.
9. Help them learn how to apologize and forgive others.
10. Encourage them to be themselves and to be kind to others for who they are.
11. Teach them the importance of standing up for what they believe in.
12. Explain why it’s important to be a good role model for others.
13. Help them to see that they can make a difference in the world.
14. Show them how to be helpful and inclusive of others.
15. Help them to understand that everyone makes mistakes and it’s okay to forgive.
16. Encourage them to be mindful of their own words and actions.
17. Help them to develop a strong sense of empathy.
18. Explain why it’s important to have empathy for others.
19. Teach them how to be compassionate and understanding.
20. Help them to put themselves in other people’s shoes.
Help your kids establish a positive growth mindset
Little big journal was created with a focus on boosting confidence, self awareness, gratitude, empathy & much more!
For more positive parenting tips you can subscribe to our Youtube channel!
Click Below to Share This Post